Friday, October 19, 2012

BIMBO'S OBEY

I have been experimenting with hypnosis and I am lost to my new master. I am so much in need of his control. He has made a complete bimbo doll out of me. All I want to do is giggle and obey so I can make him happy. Master Daniel gives me so much pleasure and makes my mind so happy. I need to follow him every day. My mind is happy blank and empty. I just want to be a good girl and help master. I will sever him in any way. I am so aroused all the time I just want to submit to him he owns me he is the boss and he can think for me. I find thinking and decision making very hard. This is the new me.  http://www.mrdanielshypnosis.com/top.html
 

1 comment:

  1. We have so much in common! Maybe we'll meet in the castle one day, giggly! I will be a good girl for Mr Daniel!

    ReplyDelete